A new minor version of the addon is released, that resolves an interesting issue visible on Freeplane 1.6.1-alpha and later.
After a little break the add-on is back with new features.
A new a bugfix release was prepared to overcome the issues from the previous 1.8.x releases.
- The list by “Who” and list by “Waiting for” merging was fixed #50
- The “By Who” pane had a NPE #49
- A corner case parsing problem was fixed pending since 1.7.x releases #44
Thanks for @OttKostner for the bug reports and the test files!
An interim bugfix release was issued to the previous build.
This build fixes the issue originating from the change in preferences handling between 1.7.1 and earlier releases and the 1.8.x branch.
An about dialog is also added, and some minor tweaks were added to the task display, to show more concise results on the timeline list.
Bugs are likely to occur, please report them using GitHub.
This is a major rewrite of the interface. Bugs are likely to occur, please report them using GitHub.
- Task editor support added for labeling tasks as waiting for somebody, and waiting until a specific time for next action
- Task list modified to use radio buttons instead of tabbed interface. This is done to save lots of memory, as well as trying to make the add-on IOS compliant
- New hotkeys added to switch between task editor content
- The task list shows the waiting for and wait until properties as well
- The delegate view is modified to show both who the task is waiting for as it’s responsible
- The timeline view is modified to show the waiting for items on the correct date
- You can now mark items done straight from the tasklist
The about dialog is not currently finished, I’m seriously considering to skip that one altogether.
Thanks to some of my enthusiast contributing users, I am releasing a new version with new translations.
- Dutch translation is added thanks to Doemaas
- Spanish translation is updated to our long term contributor Miguel Molina
- German and French translations were updated using Google translate
You can find the new version on the release page as usual.
A new version of FreeplaneGTD is released, with a structured archiving support and a more detailed template.
Today I created some advanced features for the Mindweb application.
I mainly worked on the task management interface. Now the views can be changed using the sidebar. Beside the originally developed tree view, the task view with different groupings are available, the same way it’s available in FreeplaneGTD plugin.
New version of the Freeplane GTD is released, this version features French translation by Marian Llabrés.
The add-on is available here.