I’ve repackaged the Freeplane GTD+ add-on, adding a couple of interesting new features.
The code was heavily refactored, with more to come.
- Added global preference to filter completed tasks
- Added Hungarian translation
- Allow to re-parse items by placing an * in the front
- Don’t allow multiple instances of decoration icons to come from shorthand
- The shorthand parsing can be redone on a node, by adding a * in the begining of the line.
- This is useful to add/update attributes when needed.
- The parsing should NOT erase the already existing attributes, but update them instead.
- Re-parse for changed task attributes for nodes with the Next action marker
- The same as above, except considering all items that have the action marker
- Added new support for converting ? to corresponding ? marker
- I like to use this marker to disambiguate questionable items from final markers. This feature can be used to precede the * in the shorthand
- Add preference to select default view
- Find it in global preferences
- Add preference to show/hide done items per default
- Multi-level projects
- Allow collecting the project hierarchy for the actions, and display them accordingly.
- eg. The done tasks in this file should be displayed for project “Previous releases/v0.9” instead of ‘v0.9’
- Close window when selecting an item from the list
For the curious the package is available under the github sources and can be downloaded from here.