This is a major rewrite of the interface. Bugs are likely to occur, please report them using GitHub.
- Task editor support added for labeling tasks as waiting for somebody, and waiting until a specific time for next action
- Task list modified to use radio buttons instead of tabbed interface. This is done to save lots of memory, as well as trying to make the add-on IOS compliant
- New hotkeys added to switch between task editor content
- The task list shows the waiting for and wait until properties as well
- The delegate view is modified to show both who the task is waiting for as it’s responsible
- The timeline view is modified to show the waiting for items on the correct date
- You can now mark items done straight from the tasklist
The about dialog is not currently finished, I’m seriously considering to skip that one altogether.