After a little break the add-on is back with new features.
The most important change is that the add-on will remember its last window position and will try to open there. This works well for me, as I use a split-screen with the tasks on the left. If you prefer to open it in the middle of the screen, you can turn it off in the preferences.
The add-on will reuse its window from now on, and you will not clutter the desktop with windows. Once the window is open it will only refresh. NB. the parse tasks doesn’t refresh the items yet (see issue #65)
Some long forgotten translation updates were added and fixed.
List of changes from github releases:
- Add preference to save window position
- Add auto save window location
- Modify to only open a single window
- Add long-standing translations from 1.8.2 (Spanish, Russian, German)
- #51 Merging items on the timeline with tasks for today
- #62 Linking done filter with module configuration
Thanks to Shamil, Miguel and Matthias for the translations!