I’m close to release the final 1.0 version of the add-on. This beta contains several improvements over the previous 0.9 release.
- Action to parse shorthands
- Shorthands can be converted into actions using a menu item. The default hotkey assigned to this is Alt-h
- Safeguards are built in so the decoration items are not multiplied
- If a node already contains action markers, it’s body will be parsed. The attributes will be added from the shorthand notation. Existing attributes will be overwritten.
- Shorthand parser option to convert ? to corresponding marker
- As a convenience function shorthands starting with ? will always be converted to ? icon
- Marker to scope
Icons can be defined to be used as scope markers. These icons will always be converted to the scope defined in the configuration.
- Use “Icon: @ScopeName” in any node body, along with an icon on this node, to define a marker for the given scope.
- Any nodes containing this icon will have the corresponding scope attribute set, when either the shorthands are parsed, or the action list is shown.
- Any tasks in this scope will receive this icon.
- Editor form for modifying actions
- Multi-level projects
- The projects are presented and grouped by all their top projects shown on the path.
- New preference settings
- In the addon preferences you can set which pane is to be shown by default on the action list.
- You can set weather to show the completed items per default
- Behavior changes
- The action list will be closed when an action item is selected and the item will be focused on the map.
- The tabs will be scrolled to the top by default
- Clipboard update
- The copy to clipboard function is reworked to support both TXT/HTML exports
Under the hood
- Rework ui to use groovy’s SwingBuilder
- The entire user interface was reworked to use Groovy like constructs